Experience Level Entry level
Work From Home Some times
- Plan and coordinate test activities for Localization QA for internal and external teams globally.
- Drive test strategy and vision for Blizzard games and products in all localized languages.
- Partner with strategic suppliers to deliver high-quality results and continuous process improvement.
- Monitor test activities, propose corrective measures and report on progress to stakeholders.
- Design, maintain and distribute documentation for standardized testing.
- Support regional test partners by removing obstacles and providing information necessary for testing.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with all test stakeholders.
- Implement lessons learned through test closure and other activities.
- Use data analytics to make business decisions and improve efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A strong passion for quality.
- Excellent understanding of testing principles and techniques with a proven track record of successful test project management in the software industry.
- Experienced in working with website localization and testing.
- 5 years of experience in the Localization QA discipline leading AAA titles.
- Strong understanding of the localization industry.
- Strong relationship building skills and an ability to influence stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving approach, supported by data analysis.
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.