- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home Some times
- Work with cross-functional teams throughout WhatsApp to advocate for our global users, generate insights, initiate programs, and drive international experiences and localization decisions related to content.
- Develop the Localization and Content Operations team strategy to ensure prioritization of effort and resources to deliver against overall business objectives.
- Provide thought leadership by identifying areas for growth and improvement to scale the business, including new areas of focus and process optimization.
- Advocate on behalf of the Localization and Content teams, building partnerships with key cross-functional partners including Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR/Communications, and the larger Customer Operations organization.
- Create and continuously improve our content and localization launch processes to meet current business needs and scale to future requirements.
- Leadership and mentorship for managers, program and project managers. Hire, develop and retain top talent for the team.
- 10+ years of experience in people and organizational management in a global enterprise environment.
- 7+ years of Operations, localization, content, internationalization, international product development, or international business management experience.
- Experience with CMS and CAT tools and industry frameworks for linguistic and content quality.
- Experience working cross-functionally, demonstrated leadership, influencing, and execution experience at the executive level.
- Experience in operational management and organizational experience in translating ideas into communications.
- Experience with business analysis and strategic planning. Experienced in making data and insights accessible to all audiences.
- Experience with delivering presentations at the executive level, interpersonal and communication.