- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
· Manage projects from project kick-off to release in multiple languages, coordinating project milestones and disseminating project information with global project stakeholders
· Analyse and leverage data to identify content for localization that is consistent with Audible’s business and editorial objectives
· Identify and manage project risk through prioritization, bug management, and any other means necessary
· Drive high quality output from localization vendors & freelancers
· Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams such as Content, Marketing, and Legal to sync development efforts and localization schedules
· Evangelise the power of global content internally
· Experience in Media Entertainment and/or localization program management working on language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization
· Strong project management skills and experience in operations
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Ability to learn new/proprietary systems and technologies
· Familiarity with localization processes
· Flexible, self-directed, and accustomed to grace under pressure in lean environments.
· Fluency in a non-English language is a plus
· Passion for building a global content offering.
· Expertise in data mining, data management, reporting
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.