Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our lunchtime gaming sessions in our games lounge, regular gaming tournaments and free SEGA games on Steam
- If you’re more of a foodie, you can take advantage of Icecream Wednesdays or our fresh fruit and cereal every single day
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership, ride to work scheme, workout area and bootcamps in the park. You can find your zen with weekly yoga classes as well as in-house massage therapy
- You’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
- We hold regular lunch & learn sessions, company updates at the world-famous BAFTA theatre in Central London and Summer and Christmas parties that you’ll want to brag to your mates about! What’s not to love?
- We pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of the office
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
- Test SEGA products for linguistic correctness.
- Run test cases and localisation checks in the respective language.
- Identify linguistic issues and report them in the bug database, suggesting fixes to defect/bugs within the assigned products.
- Edit and fix master text files/text databases and provide translation as necessary.
- Complete localisation compliance checks and act as a point of reference for naming conventions for the assigned language.
- Verify localised assets related to the product in testing.
- Support with audio casting and the audio assets verification process, acting as the final point of escalation for your territory.
- Review and verify the team’s bugs, edits and suggestions for correctness, grammar/spelling and adherence to first party terminology and internal glossaries.
- Ensure consistency of process is applied within your respective language team.
- Provide feedback and linguistic/IP direction for the testing team and external translators in order to maintain quality and consistency within the language and the products.
- Be a point of reference and final point of escalation for the relevant language within the Localisation Department.
- Act as a guide and mentor to the less experienced testers on the relevant language.
- Create standardised and measurable quality report on the assigned language.
- Work together with the broader localisation team to maintain glossaries for the SEGA IPs for the assigned languages.
- Provide performance review data to the LQA Project Managers and Associate Leads.
- When necessary, support the LQA Project Managers and LQA Associate Leads with project administration.