- Experience Level Entry level
- Work From Home Some times
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
As a Junior Localization Engineer, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working with different CAT tools and Prepare files for translation by creating filters/Parser in CAT tools.
- Accountable for project scoping and file analysis
- You will be an active member of an engineering team, working closely with an experienced engineer. You will receive regular on-the-job training from your production centre, and you will be expected to show rapid development in engineering technique and skills
- Working with Translation Memory and manage TMs
- Coordinate with project management and art-graphics personnel, sales and customers; provide inputs to complete projects efficiently
- Provide quotes on new projects for marketing/sales departments as needed
- Troubleshoot issues after translation and provide solutions for delivery
- All other tasks as assigned by a manager