- Experience Level Entry level
- Work From Home Some times
In the role of junior translator, the resource will be expected to translate various types of documents from Japanese to English; i.e. accurately convey the meaning of the source document into the target language while maintaining the style/terminology required as per the domain.
Initial training will be provided to the resources in basic translation techniques and tools required for translation.
Translation and Review of Japanese to English projects.
- Should have at least appeared for JLPT N2 level, or equivalent, must have cleared JLPT N3 level or equivalent.
- Freshers with no or limited experience in translation/interpretation.
- Good understanding of Japanese
- Very good English writing skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office would be appreciated.