- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle repetitive tasks
- Data-driven, passionate about data and comfortable presenting data
- Passionate and knowledgable about the music industry
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a college or university in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Native-level fluency in Latin American Spanish.
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As a Music QC Specialist, you will be responsible for proofreading and evaluating music lyrics in your native language and in English. Excellent linguistic skills, music knowledge, and attention to detail are critical attributes for success in this role. You will need passion for technology and a will to question the current workflows with the mindset to improve tools and processes. A general understanding, love, and ideally, experience in writing lyrics.
As a Music Metadata Specialist, you will be responsible for researching and evaluating bands and artists in your native language and in English. Excellent research skills, music knowledge, and attention to detail are critical attributes for success in this role. A general understanding, love, and ideally, experience in playing instruments and music production a plus.