- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Work closely with local, regional and global Cross-Functional clients and Functional clients to set priorities, manage schedules and delivery of projects
- Work closely with other Localisation Project Managers and Operations Manager to forecast annual and quarterly workload and budgets, and track against actuals
- Ensure language validation network is appropriately staffed for workload
- Manage multiple external agencies and budgets, including management of weekly timesheets for validation resources
- Create and manage project schedules to deliver against deadlines
- Provide frequent communication and manage negotiation across multiple stakeholders
- Develop a good understanding of the Functional production processes, particularly Print and Video
- Leverage existing tools to communicate project status, resource availability and deliver projects efficiently, while continually looking for ways to improve processes across functions
- Coordinate weekly project status meetings with internal and external stakeholders, including Producers, Creative and Language Validation Network
- Validate briefs prior to distributing through the Language Validation and Creative network, aligning with producers to ensure information is accurate
- Provide support for overseas projects including resource bookings and allocation, travel arrangements etc.
- 6-8 years of experience in an advertising agency with a Client Servicing/Project Management background and experience working on global brands, ideally across all media, including print, interactive and film.
- Experience in managing localisation campaigns for the South East Asian region and/or languages
- Demonstrable experience managing the total creative workflow i.e. internal briefing, briefing to vendors/studios, managing key milestones/deadlines, presentations/internal approvals, executions, delivery, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing quarterly and annual budgets.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in high-pressure situations and tight time frames.
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- Accuracy, excellent memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding creative and production environment. Flexibility is key to this role as well as working beyond the 9:00-17:30 framework and occasionally on weekends.
- Must be able to travel internationally 20-25% of the time.
- Knowledge of iWork and Microsoft Office essential, with the ability to pick up new technology quickly