Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
To work with content development teams and colleagues to ensure the timely and high quality localisation of game content into your respective language, including translation, editing, Loc QA & Social Media content.
Your role is to ensure players of localised versions of Jagex games have the same quality of in-game experience as the original source language.
- Translate new and updated content
- Edit and perform quality assurance of translations
- Plan and perform Localisation QA testing and fix linguistic bugs reported by players
- Assist with distributing smaller, day to day Loc requests amongst the team
- Work with other departments of the business as a liaison
- Work on projects that add to the health of the game
- Manage our social media channels
- To behave at all times in a professional manner, maintaining a positive and conscientious work ethic whilst also demonstrating initiative and determination to get the job done.
- To work effectively with colleagues both within the immediate team and across the company whenever necessary.
- To demonstrate a willingness to adapt to the evolving environment of the company, teams and work requirements.
– Flexible Working
– Bonus Scheme
– Private Health Care
– Gym Membership
– Generous Pension Contributions
– Life Insurance
– Free Cycle Repair
– Income Protection
– Dental Plan
– Free Fruit and Drinks
– Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.