Experience Level Associate
Work From Home No
What You Will Do
- Manage coordination among relevant entities throughout the videogame localization process.
- Ensure to provide localization deliverables timely by coordinating with team members and stakeholders.
- Manage communications and scheduling of internal teams.
- Work as a main contact of localization, maintain and promote excellent relationships with developers and business partners.
- Requires prompt and accurate communications with understanding Japanese and American business cultures.
- Seek to optimize and simplify workflow with a focus on continual improvement.
- Prepare text for publication and content distribution by coordinating with relevant in-house teams.
- Be responsible for other project management/coordination work based on business needs.
What You Will Bring
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excel at writing, speaking and presenting in both Japanese and English.
- Demonstrated knowledge of localization issues and cross cultural awareness.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and ability to organize work effectively.
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- More than 3 years’ work experience required.
- BA or BS Degree.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally 5% of the year.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.