- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Localization Coordinator is responsible for translating game strings as well as other game-related documents. (e.g. test sheets, checklists, bug reports, game proposals, query documents etc.) This position is also responsible for translating communication between Korea and the U.S. and with outsourcing vendors (e.g. e-mails, Jira comments, etc.) as well as providing interpretations for video conferences, teleconferences, and small-sized meetings between Korea and the U.S. as needed.
- Translate game-related documents and in-game text.
- Translate communications between Korea and the U.S.
- Provide interpretation support for recurring video conferences, teleconferences, and small-sized meetings between Korea and the U.S.
- Coordinate materials, logistics, scheduling, and other related administrative services needed to execute localization of Nexon’s game.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience
- Prior game and/or translation experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Creative writing techniques preferred
- Fluency in Korean and English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project coordination skills