Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering localization projects under very tight timeframes – preferably in agency or other project management environment.
- Ability to research and provide localization marketing strategy.
- Process and team-building expert who can establish and evolve localization process as we build our regional marketing teams and agency resources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding time-management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a global team environment.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate project challenges and develop solutions.
- Skilled at dealing with concurrent projects of varying scopes, schedule demands and complexities.
- Deep understanding of localization best practices and familiarity with typical “gotchas”; quick-thinking and effective at mitigating these issues.
- Thorough knowledge of various file formats, as pertains to their localization – HTML, XML, Java properties, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with Translation Management Systems (TMS), terminology management, translation memories, etc.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and concepts; awareness of the added complexities of managing content for global distribution.
- Passionate about localization process and language quality and willing to be a vocal advocate for localization’s place in the overall product and marketing ecosystem.
The Localization Marketing Program manager will research and provide localization strategy for the Marketing team. You will establish new localization processes as we build our regional marketing teams, developing strong relationships with marketing managers, designers, writers, vendors, and other departments across Ad Platforms. And, you will drive localization workflow – from understanding objectives of marketing deliverables, to managing creative file handoffs and providing detailed, instructional briefs, to final QA of the work. This workflow will require multitasking and dealing with large volumes of copy in up to 15 languages simultaneously.