Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
Key job responsibilities
- Manage relationships with translation vendors, from budgeting, estimating costs, and contract arrangements, through to project planning, coordination, delivery, and reporting.
- Strategically improve linguistic assets such as translation memories and terminology databases.
- Ensure content developers and translators are adequately trained in translation processes.
- Identify challenges and inefficiencies in workflow and systems, working with global partners to find pathways to improvement.
- Research and incorporate industry best practices and innovation into our practices.
- Use project management methodology, including risk management; plan, scope, and deliver projects on time, within budget, and to a high standard, ensuring they meet the requirements of the business.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 3+ years of localization project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in localization strategy, implementation and setting up workflows
- Experience selecting and managing localization vendors
- Experience working with machine translation post-editing (MTPE) processes
- Experience working in a global, cross-functional, multilingual team