- Experience Level Internship
- Work From Home Some times
- Manage day-to-day job placements, negotiate priorities with the client requestors and dedicated Translators, ensure deadlines are met, and sign-off on the completed jobs.
- Liaise with various client requestors to meet expectations and ensure satisfaction by reviewing the job specifications and clarify each assignment’s needs and goals.
- Prepare files for translation and establish a schedule of tasks, milestones, and deadlines for each job.
- Prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage work volume by planning to keep work with Translators or leverage Translators for overflow.
- Complete administrative tasks including schedules, status tracking, reporting, invoicing, etc.
- Maintain and use the client’s translation database and tools.
- Deliver relevant information in a timely manner to internal and external contacts; share feedback with the Translators when required.
- Participate in team meetings, as needed.
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the process and as the final verification step prior to delivering back the completed work to the requestors to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Make recommendations to your manager on ways to improve processes.
- Located in Montreal.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English. Canadian French is an important asset.
- Strong MS Office and Adobe software skills.
- Experience with Translation Memories is considered an asset.
- Experience with document sharing platforms is considered an asset.
- Strong ability to adapt to changing situations and pressure
- Strong problem-solving abilities/ critical thinking skills.
- Pro-active approach to problem avoidance and resolution.
- Excellent sense of organization
- Ability to support multiple projects by keeping accurate and up-to-date project specs.
- Acute attention to scope and details (ex. spelling, grammar).
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and be comfortable working with various technologies and interfaces.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines.
- Client-centered mind-set.