- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
Candidate will be responsible for
• Accurate production of deliverables as per customer specification, on time and within budget.
• Coordination with Translators & Project Managers for successful execution of translation projects.
• To work on Translation related CAT tools.
• Track project progress in terms of time, quality, and cost.
• The management of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Managing project finances, including budgeting. • Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with translators and proof readers globally.
• Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures.
• Collaborate with teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
• Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for translators and internal teams.
• Manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
• Daily Project update to Project Manager.