Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- We view candidates with both Vendor and Client side experience favorably.
- Specific Project Management tasks include: project scope identification, file organizing/processing in SDL WorldServer, vendor allocation, vendor Q&A, and various project-related administrative tasks.
- Support other Project Managerswith daily project tasks.
- Assess and execute localization requests submitted by the business teams.
- Analyze requirements and supporting reference material – clearly communicate the same to localization vendors.
- Create and process translation projects in WorldServer.
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes.
- Manage schedule challenges, query cycles, and Linguistic QA to ensure successful delivery to our clients.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve questions or conflicts related to source file discrepancies, terminology, language quality and workflow.
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalentcombination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on Localization Project Management experience required, including all steps in the project Localization process.
- Solid experience managing the localization of web content and software, required.
- Solid experience managing LQA as well as SME review implementation, required.
- Experience with computer aided translation (CAT)tools is required; experience with SDL WorldServer is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of localization best practices and familiarity with typical “gotchas” involved with localization.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively mitigating issues.