- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability.
- Analysis of files using translation memory tools.
- Compiling estimates and proposals for approval.
- Assignment of appropriate translation teams, rate negotiation and deadline coordination with translators, typesetters, engineers, in-country client reviewers, etc.
- Adhering to the LQI sales process and SDL project processes.
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders to ensure timely and final invoicing.
- Strategic project planning involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments.
- Accurate documentation and filing of all project related materials.
- Identification and development of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager.
- Hosting regular, documented verbal and written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members.
- Degree in either Translation Project Management, Computer Science or a business-related area or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of project management/coordinator experience with in localization
- At least 2 years of budget management experience
- Experience growing accounts
- Good written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Customer service experience
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
- Analytical and organized problem solving abilities
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing work environment
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml)
- Experience in the use of CAT tools (including translation memories, content management, glossary and file management tools)
- Ahhmazing benefits. (Seriously.)
- Infinite training, professional development and personal growth opportunities
- The rare opportunity to impact how organizations communicate globally. There’s a reason we work with 78 of the top 100 brands.
- Smart, engaged co-workers, a culture of innovation and opportunity.
- Casual dress, flexible work schedule / environment