- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
Welocalize are seeking an experienced Localization Project Manager with industry experience to join our on-site client team in the heart of London (W1)!
As Localization Project Manager, you will also own relationships with the customer at the project level and work closely with Welocalize account directors and production teams to optimize delivery, client satisfaction, quality and profitability.
The Project Manager will both manage accounts directly assigned to them (project planning, execution, tracking, delivery and closure using Welocalize standard processes and tools), and will support the Client Services Director in large enterprise accounts.
The ideal candidate is a driven but steady individual, capable of building relationships across the entire project team, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervision and leadership of localization teams (including internal and external, direct and indirect reports)
- Creation and Management of project schedules
- Creating project estimates and proposals for customer approval
- Management of QA projects, incl. resource management, defect management, reporting, etc.
- Working collaboratively on project and client objectives with other involved stakeholders
- Operating with a medium level of support, incl. recognition and escalation in a timely manner of any issues beyond their control
- Working with the production team in the continuous improvement of project delivery and profitability
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customer contacts at the project level, with measurable success in customer ratings
- Effective and timely communication with all stakeholders involved in the project(s), incl. clients, production business units, etc.
- Ensuring all finance systems data is accurate and kept up to date
- Reporting, incl. Weekly Project Status reports, Budget to Actual, Time Management, and Client/Vendor related issues to other involved stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in localization project management
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for people management
- Experienced with localization CAT and TMS tools