Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
- We are looking for someone with extensive Localization workflow experience.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have an ability to see the big picture and be comfortable with a level of ambiguity.
- You are inventive and adaptable with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You are able to manage multiple expectations in a fast paced environment.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have experience managing and developing external and internal relationships.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining an even keel and sense of humor.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You have experience with project management related to dubbing and subtitling.
- You have experience in audio recording and mixing environments.
- You have experience with Music & Effects track creation process and writing Music & Effects reports.
- You have experience with the foreign language voice casting process.
- You have experience with accessibility localization processes including Captions and Audio Description for the hearing and visually impaired.
- You have experience related to worldwide ratings and compliance editing workflows.
- You have 5 or more years experience in dubbing and subtitling operations environment.
- Fluency in other language(s) a plus.