- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a college or university in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer and technical skills, especially with Windows and MS Office 365
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Confident communicator in a client-centric work environment.
- Experience with CAT Tools.
- Extensive experience with client relations in a client-centric, fast-paced environment.
- Has 2 to 4 years of experience in the localization industry.
- Understanding of Translation memory and TMS systems
Other Relevant skills
- Due to the nature of this position, dependability and excellent attendance are required. Remote working does not fit the responsibilities of this role except in extreme weather conditions or as agreed with supervisor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding or fast learner of new applicable systems
- Ability to analyze a process to find deficiencies
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Up-beat, positive, can-do attitude
- Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret requests as well as effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, managers, clients, and vendors.
- Mathematical: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts & percentages.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.Close attention to detail.