- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Extensive experience in Localization Engineering, preferably in an Enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with modern build systems and deeply complex Localization environments.
- Fluency in English.
- Great interpersonal skills, excellent business planning skills, cross-group coordination at all levels and across time zones, business acumen and the ability to deal with a high level of ambiguity.
- Superior judgment, team building, budgeting, and the ability to work under deadline pressure required.
- Proven experience in effecting change.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrates an overt creativity and innovation capability.
- A consistent “can do” attitude, with the ability to rally teams to executing against tight deadlines.
- Proactively identify and escalate process flaws.
- Drive Bug management ensuring that effective and swift action is taken on all bugs (both those assigned to Customer and Suppliers) for each owned language.
- Understand the root cause of issues and track language fixes through the tool system and build system, updating bugs accordingly. Follow up with the internal team if any knowledge gaps appear.
- Execute engineering tools/process as defined by customer.
- Technical Excellence by driving process improvement to upstream bug fixes / add bullet proofing into the existing tool system and processes.
- Understanding customer business issues and leading team to execute on agreed solutions across all service offerings.
- Ensuring KPIs are met in collaboration with Localization Engineering, Localization Testing and Support teams.
- Working to ensure customer satisfaction and implementing continual process improvements, measurement/benchmarking, and automation across all lines of service delivery.
- Tracking and monitoring performance to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, quality, and profitability.
- Providing timely and accurate forecasts of our expected revenue with appropriate highlighting of risk.
- Providing guidance and performance coaching to Localization engineers for this program.
- Driving consistently excellent Customer experience and service.
- Monitoring overall program health, ensuring KPIs can be met at all times.