- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home No
t’s an amazing time to join Netflix, as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content and building brand love around the world. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our promotional marketing campaigns.
To support our continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced AV Localization Manager to manage our internal AV Localization team. In this role, you will manage the team responsible for completing the end-to-end AV localization of Netflix marketing assets. You will expand staff and resources based on quarterly work volume, drive tooling development and provide day-to-day support for your team. You will act as an ambassador across our globally dispersed teams, collaborating with each region to drive overall AV localization objectives. You are nimble, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you bridge and manage competing priorities among cross-functional stakeholders. You are a force of calm and good judgement with the ability to advocate, understand, and communicate the needs of the team.
Reporting to the Manager of AV Production, you will join a team of AV Post Production professionals that manage the finishing and localization for Netflix’s AV Marketing campaigns.
- Be an excellent leader who sees the big picture. You know how to inspire your own team through the challenges of a rapidly evolving business.
- Iterate on trailblazing solutions leading to the next phase of tool development
- Develop and implement roadmap to eliminate, simplify, or automate ineffective elements of the current workflow in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders
- Be equally comfortable with “left brain” or “right brain” problem solving, but most excited when both are deployed at the same time. Understand how to leverage data to push (not hinder) the boundaries of creative production.
- Use data to inform localization production best practices
- Continue to update success metrics with MP&A and champion their global adoption
- An earnest and inclusive leader who will be a great steward of the Netflix culture while also helping it to shape and evolve over time
- 4+ years Post Production Supervisor or Post Manager experience in an entertainment marketing agency, post house or creative agency
- Proven experience building a diverse team: hiring, developing and managing high performers
- Expert in localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials
- Experience working with engineering teams to build and implement tooling solutions
- Fluent in AV formats with an understanding of the fundamentals of asset management, servicing, and trafficking
- Deep familiarity of Marketing campaign workflows, including the creative and production process of AV Material
- Experience working with business analysts or analytics teams to measure operational metrics for forward looking operational planning
- Ability to adapt to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools, and workflows
- Strong technical mind and background
- Excellent communication skills – as a global team member, strong communication, and vision are a prerequisite for success.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are proactive, constantly identifying and optimizing your business systems.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!