Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
This position is part of a high functioning global team responsible for localizing Warner Bros. content, including some of the biggest franchises in the world; Wizarding World and the DC Universe. The group covers film, television, games, AR/VR and short form content as well as a variety of marketing materials.
What part will you play?
Localization Manager is responsible for localizing content specifically for audiences in the EMEA region. The role has a strong understanding of different content types, release windows and stakeholder requirements and is responsible for liaising with clients, advanced planning, forecasting, meeting deadlines and quality work. Collaborating and coordinating across production teams, dubbing studios, local WB offices and management to ensure all projects are completed to our audiences, client’s and Warner Bros. high expectations.
- Responsible for Project Set Up and Management, scheduling, communication of creative issues / directives.
- The creation and supply of Reference materials to internal stakeholders and Localization Vendors, ensuring appropriate security protocols are applied and adhered to for each project.
- Work closely with Anti-Piracy and Legal to ensure all NDA, AOR, APQ and contracts are up to date for dubbing studios and dubbing talent
- Heavily involved with compiling a Creative Brief for each new project, which includes information on Production, Cast, Genre, Legal clearances (songs, clips, etc), Titles, Logos and any other aspects of a project that will be affected by the localization process.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing expertise and support, communicating clearly on all day to day operational activities.
- Coordinate activities across WB Technology, Localization groups, Legal, Finance, Anti-piracy, WB local offices and Localization Vendors.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
What do we require from you?
- Expert level knowledge of Localization Processes.
- Good understanding of content distribution models & release windows
- Some understanding of Production delivery schedules and the legal business models that underpin them.
- Ambition and courage to explore new ideas in order to develop innovative solutions and work efficiently
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure and be efficient when delivering to tight deadlines
- Willingness to collaborate and share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients, partners and colleagues
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach that builds team spirit
- Ability to work independently on projects and report findings to management