- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home No
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 2+ years of prior project management experience, including projects that involve language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization.
- Very detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive, able to break down a large project into smaller actionable items and manage end-to-end completion of both.
- Technical literacy, to understand Branch product offerings and ensure they are being accurately conveyed in new languages.
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s in Localization, Language Studies, International Studies
- Professional fluency in additional languages
- Familiarity with cloud-based translation management tools (e.g., Smartling)
- Experience working in marketing for an enterprise SaaS company.
- Basic CSS and HTML knowledge.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch.