- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of navigation and localization software designs for new and existing products
- Collaborating with product engineering and marketing teams to specify hardware required to execute your algorithms.
- Creating and releasing software packages and software documentation for prototypes and production.
- Analyzing the behavior of the proposed designs and algorithms using tools such as MATLAB and Simulink.
- Ensuring that designs meet the requirements of safety and any applicable industry or TTC standards.
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, please having the following in regard to:
- Experience & Education – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an engineering field, computer or software science. The ideal candidate has work experience or additional education at the PhD-level involving navigation systems, robotics, sensor-fusion techniques & processes such as Kalman filtering, particle filtering ,SLAM, etc. In addition to education, candidates must be familiar with localization sensors (e.g. accelerometers, gyroscopes, IMUs, GPS, magnetometers, etc.)
- Skills – You must be proficient in C and C++ programing for deployment on an embedded platform, as well as MATLAB/Simulink. Additionally, you must be able to use modern software engineering techniques to develop modular or object-oriented software.
- Characteristics – As a member of the CTRI team, the ability to communicate and collaborate with your immediate team and the larger company is crucial. An intrinsic motivation to share your knowledge and passion with others will help ensure success in this position.