- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for bright talented individuals to join our Strategy & Operations team in London to manage, plan and coordinate our Localisation endeavours. Revolut Localisation team is currently in charge of supporting 30 Languages and coordinating with expansion teams regional market adaptation. Successful candidates will be able to manage vendor relationships, design cross-collaboration frameworks and delivering strong data-driven analysis on localisation areas of the business to deliver creative solutions.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Coordinating with our partners and internal resources to define the best strategy to scale up our global operations.
• Maintaining a reliable, regular and consistent localisation process that can also provide support for Expansion.
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth.
• Cooperating with product and expansion team to design and implement key localisation strategies.
• Converting our internal data into an accurate picture of the business. Using logic, reason and common sense to identify patterns and propose strategies to improve performance.
• Identifying inefficiencies, and risks using internal data and deliver solutions.
• Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university and at least 2 years of relevant experience (localisation preferably), especially in fast-paced environment
• Logical thinking and problem solving
• Strong fundamentals of analytics packages (SQL, Python, or Excel) or fluency in other programming languages
• Preferred: Fluency in SQL, Python, or R Data visualisation
• Fluent in English and in an additional European language (preferably)
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started!
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year