- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
We are looking for a Project Coordinatorto join our team in the Georgetown area of Seattle, who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects.Suitable candidates are self-guided, energetic andanalytic problem solvers.
Tasksinclude monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will needthe abilityto work on tight deadlines,and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Planning and management of small projects and sub-projects independently or in cooperation with other PMs.
- Ensuring timely delivery as per customer quality requirements.
- Client communication (intercompany and external).
- Project administrative and financial tasks.
- Vendor coordination.
- Identifying resource needs and seeking resolution for resourcing problems.
- Collaborate and communicate at all production levels with the client, intercompany offices, vendors and production team.
- Support business and sales strategy.
- Develop and improve on existing project management processes.
- Supporting team members in everyday problems and issues by delivering practical, detailed task information.
- Track quality, effectiveness and efficiency of production.
- Communicate with internal resources to organize and facilitate work.
- Communicate with PM and others to manage schedules, resolve issues, manage capacity, etc.
- Provide training and technical guidance to team members.
- Provide feedback and participate in performance evaluation.
- Assist in communicating company values, policies, and standards.
- Manage an effective business relationship with customers, ensure high service quality experience.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural global environment, with tight deadlines, multi-site teams and different projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability in project coordination and project experience in testing, language technology, development, localization or other relevant domain.
- Ability to learn new technology and tools while working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to keep projects on track with support project artifacts and communications.
- Organizational agility and proven track record on learning new methodology and tools.
- Ability to take direction from senior team members and execute in a timeline manner.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and organizational change management is desirable.
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with numbers.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Competence in e-mail, report and presentation preparation.