- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
- Compilation of estimates and proposals for approval, including notes section
- Adhering to the LQI sales process
- Production of project schedules using Microsoft Project and updating and maintenance where required.
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders
- Project planning and implementing best methodology and process.
- Effective verbal/written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members
- Adhering to SDL project process including the use of Empower, Handover forms, Status reports and MDS forms
- Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
- Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
- Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
- Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Co-ordinators/Associates
- Analysis of files using translation memory tools
- Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager
- Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
- Maintenance and updating of invoicing tables and ensuring timely and final invoicing
- Development and preparation of process documents where required
- Account growth
- Profitability of projects as identified by budgets
- Client satisfaction levels assessed by feedback
- Numbers and levels of quality issues
- Effectiveness in advancing technology solutions.