- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home Some times
1. Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
2. Compilation of estimates and proposals for approval, including notes section
3. Adhering to the LQI sales process
4. Production of project schedules using Microsoft Project and updating and maintenance where required.
5. Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders
6. Project planning and implementing best methodology and process.
7. Effective verbal/written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members
8. Adhering to SDL project process including the use of Empower, Handover forms, Status reports and MDS forms
9. Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
10. Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
11. Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
12. Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Co-ordinators/Associates
13. Analysis of files using translation memory tools
14. Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager
15. Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
16. Maintenance and updating of invoicing tables and ensuring timely and final invoicing
17. Development and preparation of process documents where required
1. Account growth
2. Profitability of projects as identified by budgets
3. Client satisfaction levels assessed by feedback
4. Numbers and levels of quality issues
5. Effectiveness in advancing technology solutions.
1. Educated to Degree Level in a business related area
2. Localization experience
3. Good written/verbal communication and presentation skills
4. Good Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
5. Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
6. Analytical and structured problem solving abilities
7. Flexibility and the ability to travel