- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home Some times
Skills and Requirements:
- Familiar with the following software types:
- Platform related software (Steam, Battle.net client etc…)
- Familiar with Bug tracking DB software such as Jira, Bug Track etc…
- Comfortable changing project focuses frequently.
- Strong Communication skills
Your qualifications include:
- Maybe you’ve dabbled in programming and can interpret code. We aren’t saying you are an engineer or anything but when you hear Python, you don’t immediately think of a snake.
- You track bugs like a blood hound tracks its prey. You are relentless, merciless and efficient. You understand the tools of the trade and your process is impeccable.
- Adversity doesn’t worry you, in fact it excites you. The thought of picking something apart to see how it works makes you giddy.
- Got game? Good, you’re going to need it. Not only do you possess 2-3 years’ experience in game testing but you don’t stop when you punch out. You are online, in game, constantly maxing out your character or balancing out your K/D.
We also like to see:
- Strong leadership skills
- Initiative in your task and ability to refine process
- Communication skills that span across disciplines and organizational levels