- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home No
- Proficiency in Hebrew (native-level) and English (business-level)
- Experience with RTL localization (marketing or technical), including use of Unicode directionality markers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture and accept a level of ambiguity
- Ability to manage weekly, often daily deadlines and work effectively with various teams across multiple time zones
- You’ve worked with Content Management Systems and you are eager to learn how to use new tools
- You have broad and up-to-date knowledge of worldwide cultural norms, current events and pop culture
- You have a real passion for media (apps, games, videos, music, books…), and understand software development cycles
Apple Media Products make it simple for users around the world to discover, download and enjoy new content. Our localization team interacts with international business, editorial, marketing, design, programming, tools and engineering teams to provide the highest quality localized experience for our users across all of our platforms. We are looking for a smart, articulate and inventive individual with a real passion for culture, arts, community, technology, and the right technical skills necessary to ensure the best possible experience in Hebrew. This role is deeply involved in the digital production of editorial, marketing and UI content on-store and off-store. Ideally, you will be enthusiastic, flexible, and able to juggle multiple deliverables at a time. Collaboration is key to success in the Localization team when working with multiple partners under strict production timelines.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent with experience in marketing, communication, or localization. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.