Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Provide linguistic and localisation development input and feedback during internationalisation.
- Proofread all translated text for all products and services.
- Perform localisation QA to ensure final product quality is as high as possible.
- Ensure that localised 1st party terminology is compliant with applicable naming conventions and brand guidelines.
- Perform ad hoc translations where necessary.
- Excellent language ability in the specific language (written/spoken), as well as cultural knowledge of the target territory.
- A keen interest in both video games and linguistics.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict guidelines when necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to not only identify localisation errors/problems, but to use creative thinking to provide quality solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ability to collaborate well within a team environment.
- A localisation or translation related degree.
- Previous games industry or localisation/translation experience.
- Knowledge of all the current and upcoming gaming hardware and trends.
- Experience with localisation software tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS tools.