Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
· 5+ years experience as localization or translation project leader, including experience creating new quality programs
· Advanced, in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization
· Thorough understanding of localization file formats (HTML, XML, etc.) and CAT tools
· Excellent English-language communication skills, both written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment
· Proven abilities in stakeholder management, project planning, resource and risk management
· Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment, and comfort presenting to senior leaders
· Evidence of independently identifying down-stream technical problems (i.e. system incompatibility, resource unavailability) that will conflict with localization objectives
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, which includes excellent listening skills, concise communications, and targeting the message to specific audiences
· Experience working with software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to influence people and teams at every level in the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Demonstrated history of acquiring user data specific to localization quality (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research or focus groups) is a big plus.
· Content Management Systems (CMS) experience
· Fluency in a non-English language
· Project Management certification
· Advanced Excel skills, ability to create macros or other task automations