- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home Some times
· Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts to develop optimal solutions to support the localization program across creative, marketing, engineering, and programming verticals.
· Collect business and systems requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules.
· Work with content creators, customer strategy owners, and content infrastructure teams to define and streamline processes upstream and drive best practices for globalizing content.
· Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks and change control to senior management and internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
· Manage localization projects end-to-end, working closely with language specialists, internal business partners, external vendors and other departments.
· Write, edit, review and maintain localization process documentation
· Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
· 5-7 years of experience as a producer, program manager or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, production or Internet companies
· A degree in program management or equivalent experience
· Strong Microsoft excel skills
· Demonstrated experience with in-house or third-party translation management and content management systems, including translation memory and terminology database management
· Strong problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to work on different projects simultaneously
· Proficiency in written verbal English communicaion skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
· Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders
· Basic knowledge of creative desktop design tools
· Fluency in multiple languages
· Demonstrated competency in cross-cultural communication and program building
·Familiarity with component-based localization and mastering workflows such as IMF