- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
ABOUT THE ROLE
High precision knowledge of our vehicle’s location, orientation and motion are extremely important when interacting with crops on the field. You will work with our team of roboticists and software engineers to design and build our next generation Localization and Dead Reckoning solutions. Employ sensor fusion and state estimation techniques for generating high accuracy kinematic updates and pose estimates.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Build and deploy features for dead reckoning, localization and mapping.
- Propose and iterate on a sensor set needed to deliver the highest quality solution under variable terra-mechanical scenarios.
- Contribute to our best practices’ software engineering organization: expand our test infrastructure, validation methods and improve real-time performance.
- Take part in and lead feature development and deployment.
- MS or PhD focusing on Robotics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Professional experience working on State Estimation via Sensor Fusion, Localization, Dead Reckoning or SLAM problems.
- Experience working on real-time robotics systems.
- Strong communicator with a desire to work in a collaborative, people-first company culture.
- Experience in production software environments, preferably in C++.
- Proficient in software development best practices: code reviews, version control, and testing (unit/smoke/regression).
- Experience with a POSIX based operating system such as Linux, OS-X or ROS.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employer-sponsored health, dental and vision insurance — for you, your spouse and children
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO
- Free catered lunch and plenty of snacks
- Paid Parental Leave policy