- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home Some times
- Important: Candidate should have good communication skills, both written and verbal since the role requires the person to communicate extensively with vendors located both within India and abroad.
- Good email writing skills with an eye for grammar coupled with use of language/words with focus on convincing vendors to accept project work at our proposed rates.
- Candidate should have good negotiation and bargaining skills for convincing vendors to accept our proposed rates.
- Basic knowledge of geography, countries, cultures, languages, time-zones, currencies, etc. Additionally should be a quick learner, be proactive and dynamic to quickly close open requests.
- Tech-savvy with ability to chat with vendors on Skype and other Instant Messengers whenever required. Should also be able to search for vendors via popular translation portals, business directories, business websites, LinkedIn, references, etc.
- Candidate should be able to follow defined guidelines for empaneling vendors onboard which includes screening profiles, establishing communication, sending tests and sharing results, getting NDA’s signed by vendors, arranging calls with vendors to resolve issues related with assigned project-work.
- Adding appropriate resources to Vendor database, blacklisting vendors with issues, updating vendor information accurately, collaborating with Accounts team to resolve payment issues, etc.
- Candidate should be open to working extra hours whenever required with an objective to close open requests for vendor requirements on live projects.
- Apart from the above required skills, candidate should have Team Management skills and should have handled teams in his/her past experience.
- Candidate should be able to work under stress and should have problem-solving ability to understand problems and arrive at solutions. He/She should be able to inspire the team to work towards solutions.
- Candidate should be pro-active, positive in approach, understand his/her role in the organizational hierarchy and work towards defined goals.