Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Works on any aspect of software localization projects including language related analysis, testing, and quality assurance to create high quality localized software products.
- Works with localization service providers, translators, in-country reviewers, software developers, and technical writers to accomplish localization goals as a team.
- Designs, develops, and evaluates localization engineering processes and concepts to determine methods and tools required for localizing product.
- Provides localization analysis and improve internationalization/localization approach and must maintain traceability of all changes taking place during all project phases.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and recommends appropriate action.
- Analyzes scope of production work to create localized products of high quality without duplicated work.
- Determines re-usable and updated data, and must pre-process files to varied strings, utility tools and file formats and must ensure that localized product matches the latest source.
- Automates redundant/repetitive tasks using, such as, scripting, batch process, and other automated methods.
- Researches and applies innovative localization technologies and industry standards. Maintains all environments and localized assets for future use (software files, translation memories, and screenshots)
Other Duties And Responsibilities
- Interacts on a regular basis with other functional groups and localization service providers on technical and/or administrative matters.
- Be responsible for localization budget and cost estimates.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Minimum 2 years experience