- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home No
- Drive and execute cross functional initiatives implementing improved solutions to our localization program
- Own all day-to-day steps in the localization cycle, from requirements, budgeting, scheduling to file transfer, vendor coordination and final delivery to requestors
- Manage interaction and conflict resolution with cross functional teams, in-country offices, localization service providers and validation agencies eliminating any hurdles that might impact timely and quality delivery.
- Provide solutions and guidance to potential challenging localization scenarios by participating at early stages of concepting and ideation to drive a ‘global from the start’ mindset.
- Roll out and enforce localization best practices while aligning with regional requirements and global strategy
- Establish and manage LQA validation approach to key elements of our ecosystem including defect criteria and severity as well as overall testing methodology
- Develop KPI’s in partnership with our vendors to help validate, calibrate and continuously improve localization while driving standardization and efficiency across the organization.
- Manage improvements to our localization tools and systems by identifying gaps and gathering requirements so as to enable better execution.
- The ideal candidate has at least 8 years of experience in the localization industry managing high visibility projects, ideally in the context of a global lifestyle brand company