Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Lead and partner with Product Areas, Engineering, and the Localization team to enable long-term vision.
- Focus on content across areas (e.g., product, marketing, help, legal, etc.).
- Understand and drive optimal use of machine learning in localization.
- Ensure reliability of languages at the lowest possible cost via machine translation, making it universally accessible and useful.
- Assess risk and develop mitigation approaches to ensure compliance with Google’s policies, and external regulatory environment globally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Program Management, Business Strategy, Business Communication, Collaboration, and Operational Efficiency.
- Experience in Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning, Product Management, and Internationalization/Localization.
- Ability to manage projects/priorities, and work to completion, with low-guidance and high-attention to detail.