- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home No
- 5+ years in a technical project management role within a localization team or equivalent, and minimum 8 years in related field.
- 5+ years experience with Language Service Provider preferred.
- Expert with localization tools and translation management systems (SDL WorldServer, BeGlobal, Trados, etc.)
- Project scope analysis and scheduling skills are particularly crucial to this position.
- Deep experience with localization standard methodologies and confirmed experience effectively mitigating complex localization issues.
- Detail focused and have the capability to explain very complex issues to the cross functional team who may not have deep understanding on localization.
- Proven record of managing a variety of file formats and content types such as, software UI, self-paced online training, exams, technical documentation, and multimedia.
- Excel thinking creatively from both technical and culture relevance for all localization projects.
- Flexibility on all with varying scope, schedule, demands, and complexities.
- Aspiration to work expertly with everyone. If your core value includes integrity, mutual respect, and appreciation to different opinions, you are a good fit to this team.
Education & Experience
– BA or MA in CS, localization, project management, or related field preferred.