- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home No
- Do you have a deep understanding of online media services and localization?
- Are you an excellent project manager with a strong attention to detail and a proven ability to work well under multiple challenges?
- Are you able to manage ambiguous information and constant change with comfort?
- Do you have experience working with Content Management Systems and desire to learn new tools and processes, always looking for ways to improve?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal business communication skills with a demonstrated capacity of working with a great variety of partners?
- Language fluency in one more languages other than English?
- Competence working on the Mac platform and familiarity with Apple Media brands (TV App, Apple Music, App Store, iTunes, iBooks)?
Run multiple localization projects simultaneously, which includes assessing the source files, handling vendor queries, tracking deadlines, checking and delivering localized editorial content. Manage relationships with a variety of internal and external partners, ensuring open communication and efficiency. Own quality by providing structured mentorship and ensuring standard methodologies and processes are in place.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.