- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home No
As a Videos Localization Producer, you will lead localization projects catering to Movies and TV shows on all platforms, collaborate with vendor resources locally an internationally, work independently with engineers, EPM’s and producers, as well as perform in-context QA of user interface elements. The role is in our Cupertino headquarters.
- 3-5 years experience in a localization QA and Project Management
- You have exceptional cross-functional, verbal, and written communication skills
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture and accept a level of ambiguity
- You have experience in international marketing, editorial, or localization
- Proven ability to manage weekly-sometimes daily, deadlines and work effectively with various teams across multiple time zones
- You are familiar with different videos platform ecosystems
- You have worked with Content Management Systems and you are eager to learn how to use new tools
- You have broad and up-to-date knowledge of worldwide culture norms, current events, and pop culture
- You have a real passion for movies and tv shows, including streaming, downloading, and viewing
- You have an understanding of software development cycles
- You are results-oriented, upbeat, positive, and maintain these traits through strict deadlines and hi-paced environments
- You are proficient in another language besides English
- Background working with movies, tv shows, video content, and video content providers are a plus
- Cross-functional coordination with key partners to ensure the tools and process needs of the documentation engineering team are communicated
- Bug tracking, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Overseeing prioritization, creation, and maintenance of QA plans
- Communicating risks and priorities in order to deliver on time and high quality localized documentation
- Communicating project status to stakeholders
- Identifying and managing schedule risks
- Identifying gaps or inefficiencies in tool and process within and between teams and drive improvements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with experience in video content, localization QA, and project management.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
– You’re paid weekly
– Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
– Access to Fidelity 401(k)
– Access to FSA Program
– Direct deposit for your pay check
– Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
– Access to free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
– Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
– Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)